The following Code of Conduct is obligatory for the professional, efficient and honorable operation of the Combined Freight Networks.
Non-Compliance or disregard for the following rules will result in disciplinary action:
1. All CFN members must respect the nature of confidentiality involved in all client/business relationship.
2. CFN members must respond to all sales lead request ,freight quote request and communications within 24hrs .
3. All payment terms must be agreed mutually between the relevant members ,prior to acceptance of the consignment.
4. CFN cannot be held responsible and does not accept any financial liability for commercial and/or financial obligations that are not met by (a) CFN member(s).
5. Members may leave CFN at anytime. Fees will not be refunded.
6. Members are to agree to exchange only nett charges and rates.
7. In the event of expulsion, due to non-compliance with the CFN Code of Conduct ,Fees will not be refunded.
8. Members must refrain from using the CFN logo once membership is terminated.
9. All new members are can avail free membership till June 2021 in order for CFN Management to gauge their dedication to the CFN network. From next year of membership will be charged.
10. All members must specify whether they can offer full range of services (including air freight sea freight and customs clearance ) or whether they specialize in just one service.
11. All members must attend members meeting when CFN announce .
12. If a member is deemed to have a defaulted on a payment to a fellow member(s),the CFN director or Management team reserves the right to notify all members and/ or post notification on CFN website.
13. CFN members are obliged to offer all fresh business to their fellow partners within one year of joining and must actively support their fellow members in all domains to generate new business mutually.
14. CFN management and/or director reserves the right to expel a member(s) if it feels that the company is not reciprocating business with CFN members and/or working within the spirit of CFN
15. Within CFN, members cannot promote offices in countries where they do not have official CFN membership.
16. CFN membership will be terminated under following conditions – The CFN global office believes the member is not able to fully offer a service that is satisfactory to other member(s) – The member has stated they can provide services which they cannot fulfill –CFN global office receives a notice of resignation – The member does not adhere to this code of conduct – The CFN Managing Director has the authority to terminate membership at their dicretion.
17. The CFN annual membership fees must be made in USD and INR within the deadline date given. Late payment also be subject to a USD/INR penalty.If full payment (inclusive of any supplement/penalty) are not then received after 5 days, the member will automatically be excluded.
18. The CFN Director may add to the CFN code of conduct at any time.
19. By submitting company news ,Photos, logos or press releases to the CFN global office , implicit permission is automatically given for the CFN global office to use the material in group promotion, website and newsletter use is granted.
20. Governing law:
- The Membership rules, Code of Conduct, your use of website www.combinedfreightnetworks.com and any other informations are governed by the Laws of India.
- By using www.combinedfreightnetworks.com you submit to the exclusive chennai jurisdiction of the court of India.
- You irrevocably agree that the courts of India shall have exclusive chennai jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under or in connection with the Membership rules , Code of conduct , User agreement, your use of the website www.combinedfreightnetworks.com and/or any other information(s).